Clicky

20240326

Bose QuietComfort Ultra improvements

Bose QuietComfort Ultra buds are the best ANC buds by far. Second to none. 

But, I wanted to improve things, since my dear girlfriend did left my old Bose QuietComfort II's in the trousers of my pants and put them in the washing machine, I had to buy new ANC buds. So here are a couple of improvements. Take your pick.

Improvements:

#1. White buds instead of the black ones (actually, the Ultra's are light grey). When you drop the case, the buds might jump out and black buds may be hard to find.

#2. Prevent the case to jump open, e.g., when you drop the case. 

Solution: take a leather strap, attach one end of the strap with doublesided tape to the case and use self-adhesive Velcro at the other end to lock/unlock the case.


#3. Distinct between left and right bud when you place them back in the case.

Solution: use a little nail polish to mark one. I used [R]ed for [R]ight

#4. Add "Find my device" info

Solution: use a label maker to add an email addres and a phone number. E.g., this method once returned a forgotten tablet at the gym to me.

All improvements can be rolled back. Take care with nailpolish remover. Use a cotton swab to gently remove the Right/Left marker(s).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics