Clicky

20131101

The best airline webpage in the universe

I was traveling from Boston airport with Jet Blue airlines. Boston airport has different Terminals each of them for specific airlines or destinations. I needed to find out the terminal where I should from depart so I Googled (BOS is the airport code of Boston Logan Airport):



The first hit gives me the Jet Blue Help page for BOS. When you open that page you get all the Jet Blue information that you need when you go or come with them in Boston.

The top of the page gives you links to different subjects:


When you click a link you go down on the webpage with the paragraph with the requested information.

Why is this the best webpage? Let me summarize:
  1. First hit in Google with a sensible search
  2. One page with all the information about Jet Blue at Boston airport
  3. A summary of all the subjects with direct links
  4. No (re)loading of (other) webpages
  5. No ads or other moving objects that distract you
At least some marketing people do understand what is really necessary to inform the customer the best.

One Kudo for Jet Blue! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics